Fundacja Actum

Sj Legal Services

South Jersey Legal Services, Inc. (SJLS) is a non-profit organization established to provide high-quality legal representation and advocacy to low-income individuals in the counties of Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Monmouth, Ocean and Salem. For legal assistance, please call 1-800-496-4570 between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. or contact one of our offices. I need legal representation if I am sued for a bicycle accident that I have nothing to do with, I have no money at all to hire a lawyer. I am also under medical supervision for neurological problems. I have to appear in court in Atlantic City for a child support hearing and I need a lawyer to represent me. Do New Jersey tenants have to fill out a „declaration form” to slow down eviction? Do New Jersey tenants have to submit a „declaration form” to send to their landlords, according to the CDC? If this form is necessary to be protected from eviction, I would like to declare bankruptcy. I submitted it to you more than 10 years ago.

Discrimination/retaliation by housing administration here for 5 years. Rent started at $850, which is a loft. Right now; I`m at $1215. Moved in with mold carpeting, half-old fixtures, the ceiling still licking every rainstorm. Should I continue?.